Day 1 – Luxor
A representative will meet and assist you at the Luxor Airport or Railway Station. You will be transferred by private A/C vehicle to your cruise ship for embarkation before lunch. In the evening, you will go on a wonderful tour to visit East Bank of the River Nile as well as the Karnak and Luxor Temples. You will return to the cruise ship for afternoon tea and dinner. Overnight in Luxor.
Day 2 - Luxor
After breakfast, you will be go on a tour that includes the West Bank of the River Nile, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon. You will return to the ship for lunch and later enjoy afternoon tea while sailing to Edfu via Esna Lock. Dinner and overnight at Edfu.
Day 3 - Edfu - Kom Ombo
After breakfast on board, you will be accompanied by your knowledgeable guide to visit Horus Temple at Edfu. Lunch will be served on board en route to Kom Ombo, where you will visit the temple. Dinner and overnight on board as you sail to Aswan.
Day 4 - Aswan
You will visit to the High Dam in Aswan, the Unfinished Obelisk and the majestic Philae Temple. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 5 - Aswan - Departure
You will disembark after breakfast to spend some time in Aswan on your own before your transfer to Aswan Airport / Train Station for final departure.
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- Assistance of our personnel during the excursions
- All land transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation on board a 5-star cruise on full board basis
- All excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist tour guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request and at an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Rates do not apply during Christmas, New Year's Eve and Easter. If you wish to travel on these dates, please inquire.
- Itinerary could be altered or changed without prior notice due to navigational and safety restrictions such as low level of water and locks closures.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.