ItineraryDay 1 (Thursday). MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE
Departure from Plaza de Oriente's underground parking at 08:30. Drive along the land of Don Quixote "The Man from La Mancha" to Cordoba. City tour including the Mosque and Jewish Quarter. Continue to Seville.Day 2 (Friday) SEVILLE
Breakfast at the hotel. Monumental and panoramic city tour (Cathedral from outside, Santa Cruz Quarter, Maria Luisa Gardens). Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views. Optional Flamenco tour in Seville. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel.Day 3 (Saturday) SEVILLE - COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Ronda. Time at leisure to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. Continue to Costa del Sol. Hotel List
Tourist Class - Catalonia Santa Justa
First Class - Melia LebrerosRates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Guided visits in Córdoba and Seville
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation in selected class
- Daily breakfast and 2 dinners
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat on the bus is occupied. All their expenses during the tour will be paid for directly by their parents. A child discount applies for one child aged 4 to 7 sharing a room with 2 adults. Please inquire.
- Each person is allowed one suitcase with a weight limit of 30 kilograms (66 pounds).
- - 25% cancellation Fee: 45 days prior to date of activity.
- - 50% cancellation Fee: 16 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 16 days before the date of activity.