Type: Multidays Packages in Madrid
Departs From: Madrid
Meeting Point: Plaza de Espana 7
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
Available: As of now this product cannot be booked online. Please Contact us for quotation and / or more information.
Product Code: 11291
Day 1 (Thursday). MADRID - CORDOBA - SEVILLE
Departure from Plaza de España, 7 at 08:30. Drive along the land of Don Quixote "The Man from La Mancha" to Cordoba. City tour including the Mosque and Jewish Quarter. Continue to Seville.
Day 2 (Friday) SEVILLE
Monumental and panoramic city tour (Cathedral from outside, Santa Cruz Quarter, Maria Luisa Gardens). Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views. Optional Flamenco tour in Seville.
Day 3 (Saturday) SEVILLE - COSTA DEL SOL
Departure to Ronda. Time at leisure to admire this town of Celtic origin and the marvellous view of the valley and mountain range. Continue to Costa del Sol.
Tourist Class - Catalonia Santa Justa
First Class - Melia Lebreros
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Guided visits in Córdoba and Seville
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation in selected class
- Daily breakfast and 2 dinners
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat on the bus is occupied. All their expenses during the tour will be paid for directly by their parents. A child discount applies for one child aged 4 to 7 sharing a room with 2 adults. Please inquire.
- Each person is allowed one suitcase with a weight limit of 30 kilograms (66 pounds).
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.