ItineraryDay 1 (Thursday) MADRID - VALENCIA
Departure from Plaza de España, 7 at 08:30. Drive along the land of Don Quixote "The Man from La Mancha" to reach Valencia capital city of the province and the home of the internationally renowned "Paella".Day 2 (Friday) VALENCIA - BARCELONA
Breakfast. Morning City tour. Drive to the old city: Estación del Norte, Plaza de Toros, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Mercado Central, Lonja, Plaza Redonda, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Catedral. We will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde part of the city to marvel at the arts and sciences complex known as Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias where will be able to see the emblematic exteriors of the buildings designed by the architect Santiago Calatrava. Early afternoon, departure through the Mediterranean Coast to Barcelona.Day 3 (Saturday) BARCELONA
Breakfast. Morning city tour. Drive along the main avenues, with impressive buildings by Gaudi, symbol of the Catalonian modernism. The Park of Montjuich with spectacular views of the city and harbour, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter. Afternoon at leisure. Day 4 (Sunday) BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - MADRID
Breakfast. Departure through Lerida and Zaragoza. Time free. Continue to Madrid where the tour ends.Hotel List
- Tourist Class
Valencia - Tryp Oceanic
Barcelona - Catalonia Atenas
- First Class*
Valencia - Abba Acteon
Barcelona - Barcelona Plaza Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Guided visit in Valencia and Barcelona
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation in selected class
- Daily breakfast
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat on the bus is occupied. All their expenses during the tour will be paid for directly by their parents. A child discount applies for one child aged 4 to 7 sharing a room with 2 adults. Please inquire.
- Each person is allowed one suitcase with a weight limit of 30 kilograms (66 pounds).