Type: Tours in Spain and Portugal from Madrid
Departs From: Madrid
Meeting Point: Plaza de Espana 7
Duration: 5 days / 4 nights
Available: Wednesday at 08:00
Product Code: 11301
Day 1 (Saturday) MADRID - AVILA - SALAMANCA
Departure from Plaza de España, 7 at 08:30, to Avila (Wordl Heritage City) and birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesus. Time free. Continue to Salamanca. City tour including the Main Square (La Plaza Mayor), the House of Shells, the two Cathedrals and the University. Accommodation.
Day 2 (Sunday) SALAMANCA - CIUDAD RODRIGO - COIMBRA - FATIMA
Breakfast. Departure to Ciudad Rodrigo. Brief walking tour of this beautiful medieval town declared Artistic Historical Site. Afterwards, continue to Coimbra. Headquarters of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the former capital of Portugal. Then, continue to Fatima, world famous for its shrine of the Virgin of Fatima. Accommodation.
Day 3 (Monday) FATIMA - OBIDOS - LISBON
Breakfast. Departure to the beautiful medieval town of Obidos. Continue to Lisbon. Accommodation.
Day 4 (Tuesday) LISBON
Breakfast. Morning panoramic city tour including the Alfama quarter, Belem Tower and Los Jeronimos Monastery. Afternoon free. Optional tour to Sintra, Cascais and Estoril. Accommodation.
Day 5 (Wednesday) LISBON - CACERES - MADRID
Breakfast and departure to Caceres (World Heritage City) because of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. We will walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its Medieval Quarter. Continue to Madrid where our tour ends.
- Tourist Class:
Salamanca - Gran Corona
Lisbon - Roma
Fatima - Sao Jose
- First Class*:
Salamanca - Alameda Palace
Lisbon - Santa Maria
Fatima - Lutecia
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Guided visits as shown in the itinerary and Lisbon
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation in selected class
- Daily Breakfast and 1 lunch.
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat on the bus is occupied. All their expenses during the tour will be paid for directly by their parents. A child discount applies for one child aged 4 to 7 sharing a room with 2 adults. Please inquire.
- During the stay in Lisbon, there will be no tour escort service. The tour in Lisbon shall be made by regular service.
- Each person is allowed one suitcase with a weight limit of 30 kilograms (66 pounds).
Click on the season date to view price
Option Tourist Class Twin Room From 2 and more pers
Price per adult
Price per child
Departs Wednesday at 08:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.