ItineraryDay 1 (Wednesday) MADRID - TRUJILLO - LISBON
Departure at 08:30 a.m., Drive Westbound towards Extremadura region, a relaxing drive to Trujillo, hometown of many discoverers of the new world. Time free to know its beautiful Plaza Mayor. Continue on through Portuguese soil along the Alentejo plains. Arrive over the impressive bridge 25th April to Lisbon. Capital city of Portugal. Accommodation. Optional night tour to attend a show of Fado (typical Portuguese songs and music).Day 2 (Thursday) LISBON
Morning sightseeing tour of the ancient Olissipo, drive through its main squares and avenues, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery, Coach Museum, Monument to the Discoveries, Marquis of Pombal Square, Liberty Avenue and the Alfama quarter . Afternoon at leisure. Day 3 (Friday) LISBON - OBIDOS - ALCOBAZA - NAZARE - BATALHA - FATIMA
We will drive north land and arrive at our first point of interest: the beautiful walled town of Obidos with its picturesque streets and the Pousada do Castelo. We will then travel on to Alcobaça to visit a 12th century church containing the tombs of Pedro and Ines de Castro. For lunch, we will go to Nazaré - the most colorful of Portuguese fishing villages. If possible, we will then travel on to the Sitio to have a panoramic view of the beach and the village. In the afternoon we will visit the Batalha Monastery, a masterpiece of the Gothic and Manueline style considered a heritage of humanity by UNESCO. Continue to Fatima. Day 4 (Saturday) FATIMA - LISBON
After breakfast at the hotel, the day is at your disposal for activities of a personal nature in Fátima. This city is a center of Christian faith and world pilgrimage. Visit the church where the tombstones of Lucia, Jacinta and Francisco are, as well as the Chapel of Apparitions, heart of the shrine. You will have time to attend a mass. At the end of the day we will return to Lisbon through the colorful farming region. Arrival and accommodation.Day 5 (Sunday) LISBON - CACERES - CORDOBA
Departure at 07:30 hrs. to Caceres (World Heritage City) because of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. We will walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its Medieval Quarter. Continue to Cordoba capital of the Caliphate in the past. Day 6 (Monday) CORDOBA - SEVILLE
City tour including its impressive Mosque today a Cathedral and its Jewish Quarter. Continue on towards Seville. Day 7 (Tuesday) SEVILLE. Breakfast
Monumental and panoramic city tour (Cathedral from outside, Santa Cruz Quarter, Maria Luisa Gardens). Afternoon at leisure for you to discover exclusive views. Dinner and accommodation. Optional Flamenco tour in Seville.Day 8 (Wednesday) SEVILLE - GRANADA
Departure via the Caliphate road to Granada. Visit of La Alhambra and Generalife Gardens, the last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms up to 1492, an amazing monumental environment. Optional Flamenco Show in a Gipsy Zambra at the Sacromonte square.Day 9 (Thursday) GRANADA - VALENCIA
After breakfast, departure to reach Valencia, capital city of the province and the home of the internationally renowned Paella.Day 10 (Friday) VALENCIA - BARCELONA
Morning City tour. Drive to the old city: Estación del Norte, Plaza de Toros, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Mercado Central, Lonja, Plaza Redonda, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Catedral. We will then be driven past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde part of the city to marvel at the arts and sciences complex known as Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias where will be able to see the emblematic exteriors of the buildings designed by the architect Santiago Calatrava. Early afternoon, departure through the Mediterranean Coast to Barcelona.Day 11 (Saturday) BARCELONA
Morning city tour. Drive along the main avenues, with impressive buildings by Gaudi, symbol of the Catalonian modernism. The Park of Montjuich with spectacular views of the city and harbour, Olympic Ring, monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter. Afternoon at leisure. Day 12 (Sunday) BARCELONA - ZARAGOZA - MADRID
Departure through Lerida and Zaragoza. Time free. Continue to Madrid where our tour ends.Hotel List
- Tourist Class
Lisbon - Lutecia
Fatima - Sao Jose
Cordoba - Tryp Córdoba
Seville - Don Paco (Until 31 March 2016) / Catalonia SantaJusta (Starting 01 April 2016)
Granada - Los Angeles
Valencia - Tryp Oceanic (Until 31 March 2016) / Consul del Mar (Starting 01 April 2016)
Barcelona - Catalonia Atenas (Until 31 March 2016) / Catalonia Barcelona 505 (Starting 01 April 2016)
- First Class
Lisbon - Lutecia
Fatima - Santa Maria
Cordoba - Hesperia Cordoba
Seville - NH Plaza de Armas (Until 31 March 2016) / Melia Lebreros (Starting 01 April 2016)
Granada - Melia Granada
Valencia - Abba Acteon (Until 31 March 2016) / Tryp Valencia Oceanic (Starting 01 April 2016)
Barcelona - Barcelona PlazaRates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Guided visits as shown in the itinerary plus Lisbon, Córdoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra y Jardines Generalife, Valencia & Barcelona
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation in selected class
- Daily breakfast, 1 lunch and 4 dinners (Until 31 March 2016)
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners (Starting 01 April 2016)
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat on the bus is occupied. All their expenses during the tour will be paid for directly by their parents. A child discount applies for one child aged 4 to 7 sharing a room with 2 adults. Please inquire.
- The tour may comprise a combination of tours and other participants in it may be going to other destinations. The tour escort may also change during the course of your program.
- There will be no tour escort service in Lisbon. Guided tour will be conducted in regular services.
- Each person is allowed one suitcase with a weight limit of 30 kilograms (66 pounds).
- Until 25 October 2015, starting place will be at Plaza de Espana 7. Starting 26 October 2015, meeting place will be at San Nicolas Street 15.
- 45 days before the activity: 25% cancellation fee
- 16 days before the activity: 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 16 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee