Day 1 (Saturday). MADRID - AVILA - SALAMANCA. Departure at 08:30 a.m., to Avila (World Heritage City) and birthplace of Santa Teresa de Jesus. Time free. Continue to Salamanca. City tour including the Main Square (La Plaza Mayor), the House of Shells, the two Cathedrals and the University. Accommodation.
Day 2 (Sunday). SALAMANCA - CIUDAD RODRIGO - COIMBRA - FATIMA. Breakfast. Departure to Ciudad Rodrigo. Brief walking tour of this beautiful medieval town declared Artistic Historical Site. Afterwards, continue to Coimbra. Headquarters of one of the oldest universities in Europe and the former capital of Portugal. Then, continue to Fatima, world famous for its shrine of the Virgin of Fatima. Accommodation.
Day 3 (Monday). FATIMA - OBIDOS - LISBON. Breakfast. Departure to the beautiful medieval town of Obidos. Continue to Lisbon. Accommodation.
Day 4 (Tuesday). LISBON. Breakfast. Morning panoramic city tour including the Alfama quarter, Belem Tower and Los Jeronimos Monastery. Afternoon free. Optional tour to Sintra, Cascais and Estoril. Accommodation.
Day 5 (Wednesday). LISBON - CACERES - MADRID. Breakfast and departure to Caceres (World Heritage City) because of the city's blend of Roman, Islamic, Northern Gothic and Italian Renaissance architecture. We will walk through its Plaza Mayor and the Old Town with its Medieval Quarter. Continue to Madrid. END OF THE TOUR.Hotel List
- Tourist Class
Salamanca - Gran Corona
Fatima - Sao José
Lisbon - Roma
- First Class
Salamanca - Alameda Palace
Fatima - Santa Maria
Lisbon - LuteciaRates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Guided visits as shown in the itinerary and Lisbon
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation in selected class
- Daily Breakfast and 1 lunch
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat on the bus is occupied. All their expenses during the tour will be paid for directly by their parents. A child discount applies for one child aged 4 to 7 sharing a room with 2 adults. Please inquire.
- Each person is allowed one suitcase with a weight limit of 30 kilograms (66 pounds).