1st. Day MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA
We depart from our bus Terminal at 08:00 and drive through La Mancha and Córdoba. We will have lunch and go on a city tour, visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. We continue to Sevilla, where we will have dinner and check in at our hotel.
2nd. Day SEVILLA-MADRID (train)
You will have breakfast in the hotel before going on a morning city tour that takes you to the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. You will have the afternoon free to visit and discover this important and monumental city on your own. In the late afternoon, you will head to the train station on your own to take the train AVE back to Madrid. You will leave Sevilla at 20:00 and arrive at Madrid at 22:30, where services will end.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3- or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Tourist class return train ticket
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.