1st. Day MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA
We travel through the land of La Mancha to Andalucia. Upon arrival at Cordoba, we will go on a city sightseeing tour, visiting the great Mosque, once the spiritual center of the Islamic world, and the Jewish Quarter. We then head to Sevilla, where we have dinner and overnight accommodations.
2nd. Day SEVILLA
Half board in the hotel. We will go on a morning city tour, visiting the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of María Luisa and Plaza de España. You will have time in the afternoon continue discovering the city on your own.
3rd. Day SEVILLA-RONDA-COSTA DEL SOL
Breakfast. Then departure to the Route of the White Villages and Ronda. Free time and continuation to Costa del Sol. Afternoon at leisure. Dinner and accommodations.
4th. Day COSTA DEL SOL-GRANADA
Breakfast. We leave for Granada, where we will go on a sightseeing tour that includes the impressive Alhambra with its beautiful Nazari Palaces and the Generalife. Dinner and accommodations.
5th. Day GRANADA-TOLEDO-MADRID
After breakfast we depart for the Imperial City of Toledo, a place full of history and monuments. We will spend time here for lunch and go sightseeing along its narrow streets and alleys. We then head for Madrid, where the tour ends upon our arrival.
- Tourist Class
Sevilla - NH Central Convenciones ****
Costa del Sol - Las Pirámides ****
Granada - Los Angeles ****
- First Class
Sevilla - Meliá Sevilla ****
Costa del Sol - Las Pirámides ****
Granada - Maciá Real Alhambra****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3 or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, French
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Please inform upon booking if you'd like to have the tour in French.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.