Art Flamenco at Torres Bermejas
Founded more than 40 years ago, it is an accurate reproduction of La Alhambra of Granada, a unique beauty in Madrid. You will enjoy a great traditional flamenco show.
Optional dinner is available. Please choose accordingly.
- Glass of sherry Jerez upon arrival
- Castilian soup or Andalusian Gazpacho
- Spanish omelette
- Valencian Paella
- Veal from La Rioja
- Mere from Alicante
- Custard or caramel custard
- Red wine or Sangria and mineral water
- Coffee and cava (Spanish champagne)
- Meals (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Tips and gratuities
- Reservation is required.
- Children below 6 years old are free of charge. Lunch and consumptions to be paid by the parents directly.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The flamenco show was great. The dancers and musicians were great. Their menu was hell expensive so eat before hand or order the food package with the show through city discovery."
Peter M., Australia
- Madrid Shows, Cabarets & Concerts
- Madrid Food, Wine & Gastronomy
- Night Tours in Madrid
- Lisbon, Fatima and Caceres - 4 Days / 3 Nights
- Galicia and Portugal - 9 Days / 8 Nights
- North of Spain - 8 Days / 7 Nights
- Andalucia and Toledo with Cordoba - 5 Days / 4 Nights
- Andalucia and Toledo - 4 Days / 3 Nights