1st. Day MADRID-CORDOBA-SEVILLA
We leave the bus terminal at 08:00, passing through La Mancha and Cordoba. Upon arriving at Cordoba, we will go on a city tour that takes us to the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. We continue to Sevilla for dinner and accommodations. 2nd. Day SEVILLA
Half board. We will go on a morning city tour, visiting the Park of María Luisa, Plaza de España and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. The rest of the afternoon is free. 3rd. Day SEVILLA-MARBELLA
After breakfast we leave for Costa del Sol, and arrive at Marbella, where our tour ends. Hotel List
Sevilla - Meliá Sevilla **** (until 31 March 2014) / Tryp Macarena **** (starting 01 April 2014)Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in first class hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, French
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Please inform upon booking if you'd like to have the tour in French.
- Only one suitcase (maximum 20 kilos) and a handle bag per passenger are allowed on the tour.