1st. Day MADRID-CACERES-CORDOBA
We depart from our bus terminal at 08:00 for the region of Extremadura and arrive at Cáceres. You will have some free time to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city. Its famous medieval quarter is very well preserved and is considered a World Heritage Site. You will have time for lunch at your own before continuing southwards to Andalucia and arriving at Cordoba. Dinner and accommodations.
2nd. Day CORDOBA-SEVILLA
After breakfast morning you will go on a city tour, visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter. We depart for Sevilla, where we will have lunch and spend the rest of our free afternoon. Overnight accommodations.
3rd. Day SEVILLA
Half board in the hotel. You will go on a morning city tour, visiting the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of Maria Luisa and Plaza de España. The rest of the afternoon is free.
4th. Day SEVILLA-MADRID (Train)
Breakfast in the hotel. You will have some free time to continue visiting and discovering this important and monumental city on your own. In the late afternoon , you will head to the train station on your own to catch the train AVE back to Madrid. The tour ends upon arrival in Madrid.
- Tourist Class
Cordoba - Tryp Los Gallos ***
Sevilla - NH Plaza Armas ****
- First Class
Cordoba - Maciá Alfaros ****
Sevilla - Meliá Lebreros ****
Rates quoted are for the listed hotels and are subject to change depending on availability.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air-conditioning and panoramic windows
- Experienced multilingual tour conductors
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated with expert local guides
- Entrance fees unless indicated
- Accommodations in 3- or 4-star hotel depending on option booked
- Transportation and porterage of one baggage per person
- Tourist class return train ticket
- Meals and drinks (unless specified)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- English, Spanish, Italian
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge provided no seat is occupied. All their expenses will be directly paid by their parents.
- For triple room rates, please inquire.
- For the list of hotel accommodations, please inquire. Hotels are subject to availability and may be substituted with similar accommodations if not available. This will be confirmed on your voucher.
- Please inform upon booking if you'd like to have the tour in Italian
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.