Join us for an exceptional riding getaway at a horse ranch located few minutes from the colonial city of Leon at Rancho Los Alpes. You will have the opportunity to join the ranch activities with the community, plant a tree for reforestation or participate in a milking contest before enjoying a delicious lunch.
In the afternoon, visit the first Botanical Garden in all Nicaragua to appreciate the varied ecosystem of the country. Before we return to Managua we will visit the main Cathedral and Central Plaza of the city of Leon.
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual guide
- Drinking water
- Personal insurance
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- This tour requires at least 2 passengers and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. In the unlikely event of such a cancellation, a refund will be provided or an alternative will be offered.
- We recommend wearing light clothes and comfortable shoes, as well as bringing a light jacket.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.