Experience a wonderful dinner in the heart of the colonial city of Granada. Eat traditional Nicaraguan food as you listen to the distinctive sound of the Nicaraguan marimbas. This beautiful, traditional, Nicaraguan folk music not to be missed!
Take this this opportunity to visit the oldest colonial city in the Americas at night. Sites included in the tour are: Granada Central Park, the Cathedral Area and the new downtown of Granada City.
- Transportation in air conditioned vehicles
- Entrance fees
- Services of a bilingual guide
- Drinking water
- Personal insurance
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Participants must be at least 12 years old.
- We recommend you wear long pants and comfortable shoes.
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.