Majestic Pagsanjan Falls with Shoot the Rapids Banca Ride
Drive two and a half hours south of Metro Manila through the countryside to the beautiful town of Pagsanjan, Laguna. Be prepared to board a native banca (canoe) skillfully driven by two boatmen and maneuvered upstream through rocks and boulders amidst steep gorges and lush tropical vegetation. Your destination - the Majestic Pagsanjan Falls.
Take a swim or board a bamboo raft through the falls into a cave behind the veil of water. This is an exhilarating, spine-tingling, adrenaline-pumping, two hour boat ride from the Bumbungan River to Pagsanjan Falls whose booming water cascades down from a cliff to the river 300 feet below. Your ride downstream is an exciting rush through the same rocks and boulders you passed on your way up.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Pagsanjan boatride
- Equipment (life vest, helmet, cushions)
- All entrance fees
- Lunch in Pagsanjan
- Drinks during lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge. However, it is not advisable to bring them along on this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- Bring swimwear, sunblock, a change of clothes, sandals or flip-flops.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"I went on this tour by myself so I was allowed to do more things than the other surrounding groups like swim in the river and go through the waterfall twice. When you go down the river, it is tranquil with dragonflies hitching rides on your boat. My tour guide gave me great advice on how to deal with some of the boatmen should they pester me for tips (but never did). A plastic bag is provided for your camera but no guarantees it will be protected: you get SOAKED!"
May Yeng Sally C., Singapore