Drive two and a half hours south of Metro Manila through the countryside to the beautiful town of Pagsanjan, Laguna. Be prepared to board a native banca (canoe) skillfully driven by two boatmen and maneuvered upstream through rocks and boulders amidst steep gorges and lush tropical vegetation. Your destination - the Majestic Pagsanjan Falls.
Take a swim or board a bamboo raft through the falls into a cave behind the veil of water. This is an exhilarating, spine-tingling, adrenaline-pumping, two hour boat ride from the Bumbungan River to Pagsanjan Falls whose booming water cascades down from a cliff to the river 300 feet below. Your ride downstream is an exciting rush through the same rocks and boulders you passed on your way up.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- Pagsanjan boatride
- Equipment (life vest, helmet, cushions)
- All entrance fees
- Lunch in Pagsanjan
- Drinks during lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge. However, it is not advisable to bring them along on this tour.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- Bring swimwear, sunblock, a change of clothes, sandals or flip-flops.
- This tour is subject to weather conditions.