The evening is highlighted by a special presentation of folk dances by graceful maidens and dashing lads in authentic native costumes. The presentation showcases the soul of the Filipino - from the symbolic ceremonial dances of the northern mountain tribes to the romantic Spanish-influenced reels, and the expressive tribal dances of the Muslim south. At the end of the show, you are given a chance to prove that you too can perform!
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Filipino dinner at Zamboanga Restaurant
- Drinks during dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.