A Night of Philippine Culture, Dinner and Dance
Type: Tours in Manila
Departs From: Manila
Meeting Point: Hotel pickup
Duration: 3 hours
Available: daily at 18:00
Product Code: 1037
The evening is highlighted by a special presentation of folk dances by graceful maidens and dashing lads in authentic native costumes. The presentation showcases the soul of the Filipino - from the symbolic ceremonial dances of the northern mountain tribes to the romantic Spanish-influenced reels, and the expressive tribal dances of the Muslim south. At the end of the show, you are given a chance to prove that you too can perform!
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Filipino dinner at Zamboanga Restaurant
- Drinks during dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.