The cruise, which starts from the Cultural Center of the Philippines (CCP) Complex along Roxas Boulevard, promises to treat guests with an exhilarating view of the Manila Bay skyline. Watch the lights of Roxas Boulevard as you savor a set dinner on board while a live musical performance promises to complete your memorable night.
This tour gives you three cruising options: The Sunset Cruise
, just in time to catch the world famous Manila Bay Sunset. The Mid-Evening Cruise
gives you a view of the frenetic lights of Roxas Boulevard. The Night Cruise
will allow you to enjoy a calm atmosphere and watch as the city settles down.
- Hotel pickup
- Airconditioned transport
- Services of an English-speaking tour guide
- All entrance fees
- Dinner cruise
- Drinks during dinner
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 2 years old are free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Hotel pick-up may be up to an hour before departure time.
- Cruise departure is subject to weather conditions.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.