Manila Bay is known for its captivating sunsets. Locals and tourists are known to hangout and spend their lazy afternoons by the bay along the historical Roxas Boulevard; however a far better treat is to seize the moment while riding on to the sunset with a special dinner cruise.
Seize the moment as you indulge in a full course meal with live entertainment. Sit back as you experience the singing prowess that the Filipinos are known for or just dance the night away. Schedule
14:00 - Pick up time from the hotel
14:45 - Running tour of SM Mall of Asia, CCP Complex and Rizal Park
15:00 - Light and Sound Museum*
16:30 - Fort Santiago
17:00 - Shopping for souvenir and local products at Silahis Arts & Articrafts
17:20 - Depart from Intramuros for Sunset Dinner Cruise
17:45 - Boarding
18:15 - Dinner Cruise
19:15 - Docking Time and departure from bay terminal
19:45 - Expected Time of Arrival at the hotel
- English speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from/outside* Makati and Manila City hotels
- Sightseeing tour around the city
- Light and Sound Museum entrance fee*
- Fort Santiago entrance fee
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Bring enough local currency. Not all establishments have credit card facilities.
- Requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- *Light and Sound Museum is closed on Mondays. It will be replaced by a visit to San Agustin Church and Museum (entry fee included).
- *Outside Manila and Makati hotel pick up areas are Ortigas, Alabang and Quezon City. Cancellation Policy
- 10 days prior to departure / no show - no refund
- 11 to 15 days prior to departure - 20% cancellation fee
- 16 to 20 days prior to departure - 15% cancellation fee
- 21 to 30 days prior to departure - 10% cancellation fee
- more than 31 days prior to departure - 5% cancellation fee