Tagaytay is the perfect day trip destination outside Manila. A scenic drive to the countryside treats the traveler's eye to sights of pineapple plantations, colorful fruit stands, flowers in bloom, ridges and mountains swathed in green and a breathtaking view of the famous Taal Volcano - the world's smallest volcano, situated within an island and within a lake. Taal Volcano
A lake within a volcano within an island, Taal Volcano is one of the best known landscapes in the Philippines and in the world. Countless tourists have driven up to the hills of Tagaytay City to experience this refreshing scenery. No trip to Tagaytay is ever complete without having your picture taken from a spot with a breathtaking view of this famous Philippine volcano. Sonya's English Garden
The scent of flowers in the cool air greets the guests of Sonya's Garden, a little piece of paradise in Tagaytay. A colorful English garden leads to the dining area where a delectable array of healthy food is served. A full-course meal starts with crunchy vegetables freshly picked from the garden, served with Sonya's special dressing. Then it's time for some mix and match as you make your own pasta as a variety of ingredients such as sun-dried tomatoes, shrimps, olives, chicken and two kinds of sauces are laid on the table. The whole meal is best enjoyed with Sonya's fresh dalandan juice and finished off with her delectable desserts.
A walking tour of Sonya's Garden will make you see the principle behind Ms. Sonya Garcia's "Art of Doing Nothing." As you smell different kinds of breads baking in the panaderia and take in the sheer beauty of nature at its purest, you will understand why this is where one can rediscover and embrace the simplicities of life. Nurture Spa Tagaytay
The tour will be followed by a relaxing treatment at Nurture Spa Village surrounded by a tropical garden and native Ifugao huts from the Cordillera province. Known as the 1st premier spa in Tagaytay, Nurture proudly offers Filipino-inspired treatments in Ifugao huts and wellness packages infused with indigenous customs to provide the utmost care and to promote one's well-being. Choose from either a "hilot" - a 1-hour therapeutic Filipino full body massage that unclogs the imbalances in your body and makes you feel rejuvenated, or the "Dagdagay" - a 1-hour tribal foot massage using herbal clay to cleanse and purify the feet followed by the usage of bamboo sticks to stimulate the reflex points on the soles.
- Pick-up from Manila and Makati hotels*
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing tour of Tagaytay
- Buffet lunch at Sonya's Garden
- Choice of a full body massage or foot spa treatment at Nurture Spa Village
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Casual wear such as jeans, shorts and shirt is recommended.
- Be sure to wear a comfortable pair of walking shoes or sandals.
- Tour schedule may vary depending on traffic conditions.
- Bring enough local currency. Not all establishments have credit card facilities.
- *Transfers from Ortigas, Alabang or Quezon City areas are available upon request for an additional cost. Please inquire.
- Children 3 years old and below are free of charge.
- - Free cancellation: 31 days prior to date of activity.
- - 10% Cancellation Fee (90% reimbursement): between 21 to 30 days prior to date of activity.
- - 15% Cancellation Fee (85% reimbursement): between 16 to 30 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 11 to 30 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 11 days before the date of activity.