At the palm-grove near by Marrakech, come enjoy a magical, majestic, authentic and unforgettable performance!
Originated from the Rif region, the Fantasia is a war ceremony consisting of opposing groups of horsemen. Each represents the best riders of their tribe. As each group quivers in glaring light, all its members point their rifles to the sky and shoot at the same time leaving behind them a tumult of burst and shouts.
Comfortably seated on rich cushions under one of the various "Caidales" tents you will taste the dishes that made Moroccan cuisine world famous. During this delicious meal enjoy folkloric troops, musicians, and acrobats from all over Morocco. They will entertain, astonish, captivate and surprise you.
After the meal, we will go to the arena, where the show really gets started! Enjoy dances, songs and the caravan. Admire the incredible cleverness and nimbleness of the horse riders on their pure Arab steeds. One of the greatest surprises is the sultan and his favorite wife on a flying carpet above the spectators!
- Traditional Moroccan dinner
- Unique wonderful show
- All taxes and fees
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas or Club Med
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- For guests staying at centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas: Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- For those staying in riads or guest homes in the old medina:
Pickup is in front of Club Med at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area:
departure point is in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale. Please be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your departure and/or pickup time.
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale.
- Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card).
- Hotel name, address and telephone details are required from the customer.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"The gentleman who transported to and form the venue was very caring. Even though we spoke little French and he spoke limited English he assured that we received attention whne we arrived at the venue and directed the staff to place us in an air conditioned tent. He was waiting to pick us up at the time and place agreed and delivered us back to our hotel promptly. The food at the venue was delicious and certainly plentiful - once again the lady directing within the tent took special care over us. "
DEBRA G., United Kingdom