In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of Morocco's past. Let it woo you with its legendary hospitably. The former home of a noble Moroccan family, Palais Arabe has been renovated by great masters using a variety of materials such as tadelakt, zelliges of Fez, carved wood and more. Experience a fascinating world in a palace full of magic.
Enjoy an evening of wonderful entertainment as you enjoy the very best of Moroccan cuisine
during this cultural and culinary journey. Entertainment includes a traditional Andalous orchestra and belly dancing. For dinner enjoy Moroccan salads, tajine and Moroccan tea.
- All taxes and fees
- Pick-up from inside Marrakech hotels
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your departure and/or pickup time.
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale.
- Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card).
- Hotel name, address and telephone details are required from the customer.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.