In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of Morocco's past. Let it woo you with its legendary hospitably. The former home of a noble Moroccan family, Palais Arabe has been renovated by great masters using a variety of materials such as tadelakt, zelliges of Fez, carved wood and more. Experience a fascinating world in a palace full of magic.
Enjoy an evening of wonderful entertainment as you enjoy the very best of Moroccan cuisine
during this cultural and culinary journey. Entertainment includes a traditional Andalous orchestra and belly dancing. For dinner enjoy Moroccan salads, tajine and Moroccan tea.
- All taxes and fees
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas or Club Med
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- For guests staying at centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas: Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- For those staying in riads or guest homes in the old medina:
Pickup is in front of Club Med at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area:
departure point is in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale. Please be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your departure and/or pickup time.
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale.
- Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card).
- Hotel name, address and telephone details are required from the customer.