Travel to Toubkal Massif, a national park full of craggy mountain peaks and deep valleys. Toubkal contains the highest summits in the Atlas chain of Mountains. Roads teem with peasants, domestic animals, scooters and Lorries belching diesel fumes. We will exit at the small village of Imlil, the starting point for exploring the Toubkal area.
Enjoy an approximately 20 minute hike to a restaurant for lunch facing Mount Toubkal (12,700 ft), the second highest African summit after Kilimanjaro.
Those unable to hike to the restaurant can hire a mule from a local for an additional cost.
- Toubkal Massif
- All taxes and fees
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas or Club Med
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- For guests staying at centrally located hotels in the Gueliz and Hivernage areas: Please make sure you are at the reception at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- For those staying in riads or guest homes in the old medina: Pickup is in front of Club Med at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- For all other customers outside the hotel pickup area: Departure point is in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale. Please be at the departure point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure time.
- Please call 48 hours prior to your tour to confirm your departure and/or pickup time.
- Please make sure you have a printed voucher with you and present it to our staff at the departure point in front of Central Office/Poste Centrale.
- Valid identity papers are obligatory (passport or identity card).
- Hotel name, address and telephone details are required from the customer.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.