Welcome to Melbourne - Heart of Australia's classic south! Home to the Australian Open Tennis, Australian rules football, the Melbourne Cup and for a short time Australia's capital. Melbourne is known for its gardens, restaurants, cafes and markets, galleries, the arts and its relaxed elegant charm. Inhabited by peoples from all corners of the globe its cosmopolitan people give generously and share passionately in the riches of this dynamic and elegant city.
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Melbourne Town Hall
- Law Courts and Flagstaff Gardens
- Queen Victoria Market
- Royal Exhibition Buildings
- Chinatown, Parliament House and Princess Theatre
- St Patrick's Cathedral
- Fitzroy Gardens and Captain Cook's Cottage
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens - perhaps enjoy a Devonshire Tea or walk by the lake
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Flinders Street Station
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree lined St Kilda Road
- Albert Park Lake - Grand Prix site
- Docklands - Australia's largest premium waterfront construction development
- Bolte Bridge - spectacular city overview
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Port Melbourne by the sea
- Revitalised South Melbourne
- Ornate Victorian terraced homes
- Views of historic Williamstown
- Trendy Southbank on the river
- Hotel pick-up (View Hotel Pick-up list)
- Spanish or Italian speaking guide
- Coach touring
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Minimum of two passengers required to book this tour.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"muy buenos guia (español/italiano) ,conductor del bus, y recogida en hotel. Cumplimiento estricto de los horarios y muy buen transporte.Personal siempre prestos a solucionar los problemas."
Hector Hugo P., Argentina