Tour the highlights of Melbourne from its gardens to its famous shopping precincts, cultural icons and Melburnian lifestyle. City fringe inner suburbs offer a treasure trove of vintage finds, boutiques and eclectic eateries.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- Melbourne Park - National Tennis Centre
- Visit the Royal Botanic Gardens, enjoy a Devonshire Tea (at own expense) or walk by the lake
- Kings Domain Gardens
- The Shrine of Remembrance
- Arts and Cultural Centre
- Gracious tree lined St. Kilda Road
- Docklands, a waterfront development
- Etihad Stadium at Docklands
- Bolte Bridge, a spectacular city overview
- Port Melbourne by the sea
- Travel by the beach to trendy St Kilda
- Visit Acland Street in St Kilda, a vibrant cosmopolitan mix of funky bars, eateries, shops and world famous patisseries
- Fashionable suburbs of Elwood and Brighton
- Brighton bathing boxes, a functional remnant of a bygone era (photo stop)
- Tour through the main street of Brighton
- Fitzroy Street in St Kilda, lively with its restaurants and bars
- Albert Park Lake , the site of the F1 Grand Prix
- Shopping, dining and entertainment precinct of Chapel Street, Prahran
- Hotel pick-up (View Hotel Pick-up list
- Tour by Coach
- Free use of WiFi on coach
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- *The Intercontinental Hotel pick-up/join in will be at the Collins Street entrance
, and will no longer be at the Flinders Lane.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.