Phillip Island Penguin Parade and Koala Center + Churchill Island
- Watch the parade of little penguins from a premium viewing area
- Visit Churchill Island Heritage Farm and the Koala Conservation Centre
- See other unique Australian wildlife like wallabies and kangaroos
- View the Western Port, French Island and the Seal Rocks
- Enjoy nature based activities and experience Phillip Island at its best
Type: Phillip Island Penguin Parade Tours
Departs From: Melbourne
Meeting Point: Federation Square East or hotel pick up
Duration: 9 hours
Available: daily at 13:15
Product Code: 704
Embark on an adventure that is so completely Australian and unique in the world. Witness the nightly ritual that attracts millions of visitors to Phillip Island during sunset at Summerland Beach. Enjoy the best vantage point to watch little penguins as they come home from the sea at Phillip Island. See them up close as they waddle from the waves, across the beach, to the sand dunes and to their burrows.
Get the opportunity to spot native wildlife like wallabies and kangaroos, look for Koalas up in their gum tree homes and see the seals basking in the late sunlight around the island to discover what makes Phillip Island a very special place.
- Western Port - water birds and mangroves
- Panoramic views of French Island
- San Remo - maritime fishing village
- Look for birdlife at the island wetlands (seasonal)
- Visit Churchill Island for afternoon tea (own expense)
- Opportunity to meet wallabies/kangaroos
- Phillip Island Nature Park - a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- Koala Conservation Centre - look for koalas in their natural habitat from tree top boardwalks
- A dinner stop will be made before or after the Penguin Parade (dependent on season and at own expense)
- The Nobbies - a rugged rocky outcrop
- Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
- Inspect the Visitors Centre - an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
- Download the free multilingual and image-oriented Penguin Parade app on your phone or tablet to get detailed, interactive information and get behind the scenes of the penguin colony
- During your evening return to Melbourne a panoramic Victorian video feature will be screened.
This tour now gives you access to the Penguins Plus Premium Viewing Area at no extra cost.
- Hotel pick-up (View Hotel Pick-up list)
- Entrance to Penguin Parade
- Penguins Plus premium viewing with complimentary drink
- Koala Conservation Centre
- Entrance to Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- On-coach video and WiFi
- Unlimited use of WiFi at Penguin Parade
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Please bring warm, waterproof clothing as nights can be cold on the island in any season. The Penguin Parade is a natural phenomenon taking place in the open outdoors.
- Children below 4 years are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- During Daylight Savings, the penguins return to the sea at a later time. Return time to Federation Square will be at approximately 23:30.
- The Penguin Parade application can be downloaded at the App Store or Google Play, and is available in English, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
Price per adult $147.96
Price per child $73.98
Departs daily at 13:15
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.
Hector Hugo P., Argentina
se recomienda contratar el servicio De Luxe y concurrir descansado y con mucha ropa de abrigo contra el frio, la humedad y la lluvia. no se permiten sacar fotografias.
Alessandro D., Italy
It was interesting