Enjoy the many beautiful architectural monuments of the city, with elaborate style and design as unique as the times you'll find represented in the historical center of the city. You're invited to visit the national palace where you'll see beautiful murals painted by the great muralist Diego Rivera, the Constitution Square (Central Plaza or "Zocalo") and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
Touring through the Historical Centre, we'll visit the National Palace, the Constitution Square or "Zocalo," the Aztec Major Temple, and the Metropolitan Cathedral. In addition to the main avenues, we'll visit Chapultepec Park, the most important residential zones of the city, and the Pink Zone (Zona Rosa).
- Pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels (View List
- Bilingual professional guides
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Pick-up is included from most hotels located in the tourist area: Paseo de la Reforma, Polanco, Pink Zone (Zona Rosa) and the Historical Centre. Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside this area. Please call to arrange your pick-up.
- Any cancellation within 24 hours prior to departure will be considered as a "no-show," therefore no refunds will be made.
- Baggage is carried under passenger's risk.