Mexico City, "The City of the Gods," is one of the largest cities in the world with a wealth of grand history and beauty awaiting your discovery. Enjoy the many beautiful architectural monuments of the city, with elaborate style and design as unique as the times you'll find represented in the historical center of the city. You're invited to visit the national palace where you'll see beautiful murals painted by the great muralist Diego Rivera, the Constitution Square (Central Plaza or "Zocalo") and the Metropolitan Cathedral.
In addition to visiting some of the main avenues, we'll also visit Chapultepec park, one of the most important residential areas of Mexico City, the "Pink Zone" (Zona Rosa) and the Anthropology Museum.
One of the most important of its kind in the world, The Anthropology Museum is divided into two completely separate sections. On the ground floor, twelve rooms provide an introduction to anthropology and display archaeological finds from extinct Indian cultures. The upper floor documents the lifestyle of contemporary Indian inhabitants of Mexico. Each room is devoted to a group of people or a centre of culture. Following your visit, you'll be returned to your hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-off at selected hotels (View List
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Pick up is included from most hotels located in the tourist area: Paseo de la Reforma, Polanco, Pink Zone (Zona Rosa) and the Historical Centre. Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside this area. Please call to arrange your pick-up.