We'll begin our tour in the morning, first visiting the Plaza de las Tres Culturas (three cultures plaza) and the Basilica of our Lady of Guadalupe, also called "The Empress of America."
Next, we'll visit the famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan where we'll see the monumental Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalpapalotl and the Avenue of the Dead. We will also visit an arts and crafts center.
- Pick-up from selected Zone 1 and 2 hotels (View the 2012 pick-up list and 2013 pick-up list)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside the pick-up list.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.