We'll begin our tour in the morning, first visiting the Plaza de las Tres Culturas (three cultures plaza) and the Basilica of our Lady of Guadalupe, also called "The Empress of America."
Next, we'll visit the famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan where we'll see the monumental Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalpapalotl and the Avenue of the Dead. We will also visit an arts and crafts center.
- Pick-up from selected Zone 1 and 2 hotels (View the 2012 pick-up list
and 2013 pick-up list
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside the pick-up list.
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.