Type: Tours around Mexico City
Departs From: Mexico City
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 7 hours
Available: daily at 09:00
Product Code: 780
We'll begin our tour in the morning, first visiting the Plaza de las Tres Culturas (three cultures plaza) and the Basilica of our Lady of Guadalupe, also called "The Empress of America."
Next, we'll visit the famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan where we'll see the monumental Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalpapalotl and the Avenue of the Dead. We will also visit an arts and crafts center.
- Pick-up from selected Zone 1 and 2 hotels (View the 2012 pick-up list and 2013 pick-up list)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside the pick-up list.
Price per adult $45.00
Price per child $39.00
Departs daily at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Jan P., Czech Republic
Pablo is very good guide and the Teotihuacan pyramids are amazing. The Guadalupe Shrine is not so interesting, but for believers it is necessary to visit it.
Eric S., USA
Great tour. Pablo (or Paul McCartney to his fans) was a great guide and had very interesting facts during the tour. He was also very accommodating to us because we were not the best Spanish speakers (his English was excellent). I would recommend this trip.