In this "must-see" tour to help you get acquainted with Mexico City, we will visit the Historical Downtown District (a UNESCO World Heritage Site), the National Palace, the Zocalo, the Aztec Major Temple, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Reforma Boulevard, the Chapultepec Park, the most glamorous residential districts of the city and Zona Rosa (the Pink Zone).
For the second part of your tour, we will enjoy a panoramic tour of the World Trade Center, the Siqueiros Cultural Polyfo-rum, the Mexico Bullring, the Theater of the Insurgentes, the Olympic Stadium, the University City, the lava gardens of San Angel.
Then we will visit Xochimilco, a World Heritage Site and get to ride an Aztec boat before proceeding to the colonial district of Coyoacan with its XVI century mansions and the impressive paintings at the church of Saint John The Baptist.Includes
- Pick-up from selected Zone 1 and 2 hotels (View List
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Meals and drinksPlease Note
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside the pick-up list.