We start our trip in Downtown Mexico City and then you will take a scenic drive to Taxco "the silver city".
Taxco, a colonial city with hundreds of years of history. Nestled on a hillside with winding cobblestone streets, tile roofed buildings, cozy squares and a strong Old World ambiance that has survived through hundreds of years.
Visit one of Mexico's grandest churches, Santa Prisca. It was built in 1759 by French immigrant Jose de la Borda who literally stumbled upon a huge silver spring.
Taxco is known worldwide for its quality silver mines and shops, you will have the opportunity to see and buy art pieces from Mexican artisans.
- Pick-up from hotel in Mexico City
- Live English Guide - Interpreter
- Meals and Drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- - Free cancellation: 8 days prior to date of activity.
- - 20% Cancellation Fee (80% reimbursement): between 4 to 7 days prior to date of activity.
- - 100% cancellation Fee (No reimbursement): Less than 4 days before the date of activity.