Type: Tours around Mexico City
Departs From: Mexico City
Meeting Point: Hotel pick-up
Duration: 10 hours
Available: daily at 09:00
Product Code: 783
Early in the morning, we'll set out for Cuernavaca, the city of eternal springtime, so-called on account of its year round warm climate. We'll visit one of oldest Cathedrals on the American Continent before continuing on.
Next, we'll head to the beautiful city of Taxco, known as the "Silver Capital of the World." We'll visit the famous parish church of Santa Prisca with its impressive Churrigueresque art style. We'll stroll down Taxco's lovely cobbled streets, admiring the silver work of these skilled craftsmen. The charm and magic of Taxco allow you to discover a kind of romanticism that can only be found in Mexico's "Magical Towns."
As you and your partner walk along the narrow cobblestone streets, you'll admire the architecture of the Cathedral which stands out from the rest as one of the city's most beautiful religious structures. You can also visit the various stores and markets, where precious silver items are sold at affordable prices. To thoroughly enjoy the city, check out one of the frequent cultural events held in the squares and theaters. As the day winds down, drop in at one of the bars near the main plaza to relax and admire the sunset.
- Pick-up from selected Zone 1 and 2 hotels (View the 2012 pick-up list and 2013 pick-up list)
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 2 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm.
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
- Additional surcharge applies for pick-ups outside the pick-up list.
- Baggage is carried under passenger's risk.
Price per adult $67.00
Price per child $57.00
Departs daily at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.