Want spectacular shows in a lush tropical setting just minutes from Miami Beach and downtown? Then come to Jungle Island! South Florida's premier entertainment park combines the beauty of Miami's tropical landscape with an extraordinary variety of animals from around the globe. Discover your wild side on Jungle Island!
Step into a lush, tropical jungle and mingle with birds, monkeys and the world's rarest creatures. Jungle Island is home to animal wonders like Hercules, a 900-pound liger and Peanut and Pumpkin, twin orangutans. See spectacular animal shows including Winged Wonders (featuring the most lethal bird on the planet) and Tale of the Tiger (a highlight of the world's rarest cats.) Then cuddle up to kangaroos, penguins, lemurs and many of our other lovable creatures. On weekends you can relax on our private beach while kids soak up our water slides and swim zone. Food, beverages, souvenirs and restrooms are conveniently located throughout the park. Heralded as one of Miami's premiere attractions, Jungle Island is a must for visitors and residents alike. Uncover a jungle of fun today!
Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 17:00
Saturday to Sunday: 10:00 to 18:00
- Three entertaining wildlife shows
- Hands-on opportunities
- Jungle Island admission ticket
- Animal shows
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Park shows and entertainment inside the park are conducted in English.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Tour takes approximately 4 to 5 hours.
- This tour needs to be booked at least 24 hours in advance.
- 8 days before the activity: Free cancellation
- 4 days before the activity: 20% cancellation fee
- Less than 4 days before the activity: 100% cancellation fee