Vizcaya was built in the early 1900s by agricultural industrialist James Deering. This phenomenal estate located directly on Biscayne Bay features a main house, ten acres of formal gardens, a hardwood hammock and soon-to-be-restored historic village.
Vizcaya is a lens through which to learn about art, interior design, architecture, landscape design, horticulture, and the environment, as well as the role of internationalism in the history of the United States and Miami. It also introduces visitors to Miami's place in this history—a time when America's wealthiest industrialists created lavish homes inspired by the palaces of Europe.
There are ample facilities throughout the property, a café and a gift shop.
- Guided or on-own access to the home and gardens
- Vizcaya's art
- 1917 pipe organ
- Colorful orchids in the Klein Orchidarium
- Transportation to/from Hotels located in Miami Beach and Downtown
- English and/or Spanish driver escort per tour description
- Vizcaya Museum & Gardens admission with docent tour in English
- Local taxes and fees
- Meals and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Tips and Gratuities
- Optional Activity Costs
- Pickup times vary depending on pickup location.
- There will be additional surcharge for pickup at other greater Miami area hotels.