All in One Day Combo - Miami City Tour + Biscayne Bay Boat Tour + Everglades Airboat Adventure
All in one day, you will have the chance to explore three destinations: the Everglades and the city of Miami by bus and by boat!
Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States. On an exciting airboat ride you will discover an intense wildlife, elusive alligators, marine turtles and numerous birds. This place is the only one of its kind!
Next we will get to know the Magic City, Miami. There are two good ways to get a glimpse of the astounding city: by land and by sea. First, on board a modern mini bus, you will drive around the streets of Miami which is always vibrating with life.
Miami Beach with its Art Deco Buildings gives Miami a pastel landscape recognized all over the world. The city with the colorful neighborhoods such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and the unforgettable Little Havana will leave you wanting for more.
Afterwards we will take you on a boat ride to see the magnificent views of the city from the Biscayne Bay. Silver skyscrapers line the coast with shiny highlights. The various islands that surround the bay hide celebrity secrets and glamour, and the tour guide will let you know the latest gossips of where each Miami famous reside.
Late in the afternoon we will drive you back to your hotel and leave you with memories of Miami you'll keep forever!
- Everglades Airboat adventure
- Miami Beach
- Downtown Miami
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Little Havana
- Miami Skyline by Boat
- Port of Miami by Boat
- Millionaire's Row by Boat
- Fisher Island by Boat
- Everglades airboat adventure
- Miami guided city tour
- Biscayne boat ride admission
- Transportation from hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami (View List and Schedule)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Due to road closures during Memorial Day Weekend (May 24 to 27 2013), pick-ups from any hotel on Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue (5th to 15th street) will be relocated to hotels in Washington Avenue or Pennsylvania Avenue.
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up location.
- Order of tours can be altered due unforeseen circumstances.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to preferred tour date.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"For those who have limited time in Miami, tour is great way to see most sights in 1 day. "
Brian Y., New Zealand