Key West Day Trip with Glass Bottom Boat Ride
You will have to cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S. - Key West! You will get to enjoy the Caribbean atmosphere at Key West, complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants.
Upon arrival at around noon, there will be plenty of time to explore the Key West. One of the many activities available in Key West includes a visit to the Hemingway House, a trolley or train tour, kayaking or a dolphin-watching cruise. Be sure to check out Mallory Square, a place where many gather for a daily celebration.
For a more fulfilling visit, this tour was arranged to include a glass bottom boat ride to the coral reef off of Key West. This is the 3rd largest reef in the world and is home to a variety of plants and animals.
After a wonderful time at Key West, return back to Miami at around 18:00.
- Pick-up from Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels (View list and schedule)
- Roundtrip transfers between Miami and Key West by motorcoach with English or Spanish-speaking driver
- Approximately 6 hours in the Key West
- 2-hour glass bottom boat ride (included in the time at the Key West)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Due to road closures during Memorial Day Weekend (May 24 to 27 2013), pick-ups from any hotel on Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue (5th to 15th street) will be relocated to hotels in Washington Avenue or Pennsylvania Avenue.
- When you arrive at Key West, ask your driver / guide for instructions on how to get to the boat for your Glass Bottom Boat Ride.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- The estimated travel time between Key West and Miami is 4 hours (per way). Travel times vary depending on hotel location.
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up location.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.