Key West Day Trip with Trolley Tour
You will have to cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands before reaching the southernmost city in the continental U.S. - Key West! You will get to enjoy the Caribbean atmosphere at Key West, complete with street artists, outdoor cafes and restaurants.
Upon arrival at around noon, there will be plenty of time to explore on your own the sights of Key West.
Included in this tour is a ticket for the hop-on, hop-off, fully-narrated Trolley Tour. Your ticket entitles you to an expertly guided tour, which allows you to see a multitude of great sightseeing spots.
The trolley makes stops at all the must-see places in Key West. You can jump off, visit the sights and re-board all day long!
After a wonderful time at Key West, return back to Miami at around 18:00.
- Pick-up from Miami Beach and Downtown Miami hotels (View list and schedule)
- Roundtrip transfers between Miami and Key West by motorcoach with English or Spanish-speaking driver
- Approximately 6 hours of free time in the Key West
- Hop-on hop-off trolley tour ticket in the Key West
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- When you arrive at Key West, ask your driver / guide for instructions on how to take your Trolley tour.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Children 3 to 11 years old ride free on the trolley and only have to pay for the transportation to Key West. Applies when child travels with an adult.
- The estimated travel time between Key West and Miami is 4 hours (per way). Travel times vary depending on hotel location.
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up location.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.