Art Deco District Day Photo Tour
Since the 1920s, Miami Beach has had the largest collection of Art Deco architecture in the world with over 1,200 pastel-colored buildings. Now you have a chance to gain a new perspective on taking photos and leave Miami with postcard quality vacation photos and knowledge of photography that will benefit you in the future.
After discussing some 15 minutes about the fundamentals of photography such as lighting, composition, manual settings, white balance, File Formats (RAW, JPG etc.), color space, and depth of field among other key points, you will be ready to discover a world of symmetric lines, window "eyebrows," streamline style and colorful buildings. Ocean Drive will unfold under your eyes!
As the walking tour continues, your guide will work with you throughout the tour offering advice on how to improve your images while imparting on you South Beach's vibrant architectural and historical significance.
The tour ends on 7th Street in Lummus Park, where you can shoot the iconic Colony Hotel. The tour will be closed with a question-and-answer session, photography critique and a departure gift.
- Guided South Beach walking tour with a professional photographer
- Lessons on the basics of photography (i.e. composition, exposure, interior photography without flash and outdoor/indoor portraiture)
- One-on-one time with photographer/guide
- Local taxes and fees
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Cameras and other equipment
- Children below 16 years old must be under adult supervision.
- Children below 8 years old are not recommended to join the tour to avoid problems with the group.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 10 participants.
- This tour can be taken by both beginners and advanced photographers.
- All cameras are welcome, from professional cameras to mobile phones.
- Tour is wheelchair friendly.
- Tour is conducted in English by bilingual guides (English and Spanish).
- The tour takes place on sunny days only. We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes.
- Reservations must be made 24 hours before preferred tour date.
- If a cancellation is made up to 8 days prior the departure date, you will be charged a 25% service fee.
- Cancellations within 8 days will incur a 100% service charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.