All in one day, you will have the chance to explore three destinations: the Everglades and the city of Miami by bus and by boat!
Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness in the United States. On an exciting airboat ride you will discover an intense wildlife, elusive alligators, marine turtles and numerous birds. This place is the only one of its kind!
Next we will get to know the Magic City, Miami. There are two good ways to get a glimpse of the astounding city: by land and by sea. First, on board a modern mini bus, you will drive around the streets of Miami which is always vibrating with life.
Miami Beach with its Art Deco Buildings gives Miami a pastel landscape recognized all over the world. The city with the colorful neighborhoods such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables and the unforgettable Little Havana will leave you wanting for more.
Afterwards we will take you on a boat ride to see the magnificent views of the city from the Biscayne Bay. Silver skyscrapers line the coast with shiny highlights. The various islands that surround the bay hide celebrity secrets and glamour, and the tour guide will let you know the latest gossips of where each Miami famous reside.
Late in the afternoon we will drive you back to your hotel and leave you with memories of Miami you'll keep forever!
- Everglades Airboat adventure
- Miami Beach
- Downtown Miami
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gables
- Little Havana
- Miami Skyline by Boat
- Port of Miami by Boat
- Millionaire's Row by Boat
- Fisher Island by Boat
- Everglades airboat adventure
- Miami guided city tour
- Biscayne boat ride admission
- Transportation from hotels in Miami Beach and Downtown Miami (View List and Schedule)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Departure times vary depending on pick-up location.
- Order of tours can be altered due unforeseen circumstances.
- Children below 3 years old are free of charge.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to preferred tour date.
- The Miami Guided City Tour is the only bilingual part of the combo. Spanish option is not offered for the Everglades or Biscayne Boat tours. The Spanish option is subject to the availability of Spanish-speaking guides on the day of the tour.