- Guaranteed exclusive skip-the-line entry and intimate viewing of Da Vinci's "Last Supper"
- Walking tour of central Milan
- Visit of the Duomo cathedral
- Admission to La Scala museum and theatre
- Expert English-speaking tour guide at your service
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
Type: Day Tours in Milan
Departs From: Milan
Meeting Point: 76 Foro Bonaparte
Duration: 3 hours and 30 minutes
Available: daily except Monday at 09:30; 14:30
Product Code: 3131
This is a guided bus and walking tour for a panoramic view of the city with two-language speaking tour guide. The one-hour walking tour includes a visit of The Scala, Duomo and the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery. The tour also includes a guided visit to "The Last Supper", the world-famous painting of Leonardo da Vinci, located near the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
The hard-working Milanese run their busy metropolis with efficiency and aplomb. Milano is the country's economic engine room, home to Italy's stock market and business center. This stylish city is also the world's design capital and rivals Paris as a leading fashion center.
Milan is all about worldly pleasures. Shopping is of almost religious significance. Theater and cinema flourish in this fashionable milieu, as does a hopping club scene and a slew of tempting restaurants. Apart from a few gems, the city is not renowned for its looks, it's the lifestyle that counts!
History is achingly prominent here. The breathtaking Duomo is one of the world's largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals, while Milan's art galleries, many housed in former palaces, are home to a host of significant works that include Da Vinci's "Last Supper". You may even find yourself sipping your morning espresso in the same cafe that composer Verdi frequented. Milan receives more visitors than Venice or Florence, yet manages not to be a tourist trap - perhaps that's the real secret to Milan's style.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
Panoramic city tour by bus:
- Arco della Pace
- Churches of Santa Maria delle Grazie and Sant'Ambrogio
- Corso Venezia
- Piazza San Babila
- Piazza Fontana (about 1h 15min.)
- Teatro alla Scala
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- Duomo, Castello Sforzesco
- Bus transfer to Basilica Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper"
- Return to Piazza Castello
- Guided bus tour
- Multi-lingual tour guides (Italian, English, Portuguese, German, or Spanish)
- Passes to Da Vinci's Last Supper and La Scala opera House
- Individual Whispers-earphones to listen to the guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English at every departure
- Spanish and English on Tuesday and Friday mornings
- German and English on Wednesday and Saturday mornings
- Portuguese and English on Thursday mornings
- Italian and English on Sunday mornings
- Tour availability on website calendar is not updated in real time. All bookings received are subject to approval and confirmation by the local supplier.
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
- Proper clothing (legs and shoulders covered; no shorts and sleeveless shirts) required to enter religious sites. You may be denied entry for improper attire. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Visit to the "Last Supper" is guaranteed. Visit to Duomo and La Scala may not be allowed in case of special events.
- The guide's explanation of the Duomo will take place from outside the Cathedral.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- In winter season (November-February) some tours may be modified or suspended. Times are subject to organization and/or traffic problems.
Price per adult $91.45
Price per child $45.72
Departs daily except Monday at 09:30; 14:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Darrell S., USA
Alex was a great guide, very energetic and knowledgeable
Jennifer A., United Kingdom
I booked as a way of seeing The Last Supper. However, the bus and walking tour proved to be really interesting with an excellent tour guide and well worth doing.