- Guaranteed exclusive skip-the-line entry and intimate viewing of Da Vinci's "Last Supper"
- Walking tour of central Milan
- Visit of the Duomo cathedral
- Admission to La Scala museum and theatre
- Expert English-speaking tour guide at your service
- Choice of morning or afternoon tours
This is a guided bus and walking tour for a panoramic view of the city with two-language speaking tour guide. The one-hour walking tour includes a visit of The Scala, Duomo and the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery. The tour also includes a guided visit to "The Last Supper", the world-famous painting of Leonardo da Vinci, located near the Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie.
The hard-working Milanese run their busy metropolis with efficiency and aplomb. Milano is the country's economic engine room, home to Italy's stock market and business center. This stylish city is also the world's design capital and rivals Paris as a leading fashion center.
Milan is all about worldly pleasures. Shopping is of almost religious significance. Theater and cinema flourish in this fashionable milieu, as does a hopping club scene and a slew of tempting restaurants. Apart from a few gems, the city is not renowned for its looks, it's the lifestyle that counts!
History is achingly prominent here. The breathtaking Duomo is one of the world's largest, most striking Gothic cathedrals, while Milan's art galleries, many housed in former palaces, are home to a host of significant works that include Da Vinci's "Last Supper". You may even find yourself sipping your morning espresso in the same cafe that composer Verdi frequented. Milan receives more visitors than Venice or Florence, yet manages not to be a tourist trap - perhaps that's the real secret to Milan's style.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
Panoramic city tour by bus:
- Arco della Pace
- Churches of Santa Maria delle Grazie and Sant'Ambrogio
- Corso Venezia
- Piazza San Babila
- Piazza Fontana (about 1h 15min.)
- Teatro alla Scala
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- Duomo, Castello Sforzesco
- Bus transfer to Basilica Santa Maria delle Grazie
- Entrance to Leonardo da Vinci's "Last Supper"
- Return to Piazza Castello
- Guided bus tour
- Multi-lingual tour guides (Italian, English, Portuguese, German, or Spanish)
- Passes to Da Vinci's Last Supper and La Scala opera House
- Individual Whispers-earphones to listen to the guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- English at every departure
- Spanish on Tuesday and Friday mornings
- German on Wednesday and Saturday mornings
- Portuguese on Thursday mornings
- Italian on Sunday mornings
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
- Proper clothing (legs and shoulders covered; no shorts and sleeveless shirts) required to enter religious sites. You may be denied entry for improper attire. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Visit to the "Last Supper" is guaranteed. Visit to Duomo and La Scala may not be allowed in case of special events.
- The guide's explanation of the Duomo will take place from outside the Cathedral.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- In winter season (November-February) some tours may be modified or suspended. Times are subject to organization and/or traffic problems.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.