Type: Night Tours in Milan
Departs From: Milan
Meeting Point: 76 Foro Bonaparte
Duration: 3 hours
Available: Friday at 20:00
Product Code: 3133
This tour is a great opportunity to see the sights of Milan in the nighttime, as well as the lively Milanese night life starting from the "ritual" of the happy hour, to the long "clubbing" from one bar to the other. The tour ends at approximately 22:30.
The hot spots for nightlife are the Navigli canal district, the trendy area of Corso Como and Corso Garibaldi and the artsy quarter of Brera.
Itinerary / Activity Schedule
- Main sights illuminated
- Main night life districts
- Return bus trip
- English speaking tour guide
- Happy Hour with drink and appetizer
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- In winter season (November-February) some tours may be modified or suspended.
- It is your responsibility to check with appropriate consulates if any visa is required.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Price per adult $70.08
Price per child $35.04
Departs Friday at 20:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.