The San Siro Stadium was built in 1926 and has been renewed many times and today holds about 85.000 people. The museum, opened in 1996, is the first and the only one in Italy located in a stadium. Thanks to a number of unique memorabilia, it takes you through the F.C. Inter and A.C. Milan glorious history and into the football legend.
If you wish to take home a souvenir of your visit, in the San Siro store you can find all official products of the two Milanese teams: t-shirts, hats, footballs and any sort of curious gadgets.
- Return bus trip
- Ticket entrance to the stadium, museum and shop
- Guided tour of the stadium
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Journey time is about 25 minutes.
- Tour may be canceled at the last minute in case of special events.
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
- In winter season (November-February) some tours may be modified or suspended.
- It is your responsibility to check with appropriate consulates if any visa is required.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.