Type: Tour to Lake Maggiore from Milan
Departs From: Milan
Meeting Point: 76 Foro Bonaparte
Duration: 10 hours
Available: Sunday at 09:00
Product Code: 3137
- 09:00 Departure from Milan
- 10:30 Arrival at Stresa and visit of the town with some free time.
- 11:30 Panoramic boat cruise on the lake visiting the Borromean Islands: Isola Madre (sailing around), Isola dei Pescatori (time for lunch, visit and shopping), Isola Bella (stop for visit of the Borromean Palace and gardens).
- 16:00 Return to Stresa and departure for return trip with stop at the huge statue of San Carlo.
- 18:00 Arrival at Milan
- Tour leader
- Ticket and local guide in Borromeo Palace on Isola Bella
- Boat tickets
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge. Please provide date of birth on the booking.
- This tour has a 6 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Price per adult $114.58
Price per child $57.29
Departs Sunday at 09:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
"Our only complaint was lunch and free time on the tiny Island of the Fisherman instead of maybe back in the town of Stresa which had a lot more shopping available. All the shops on the island were basically the same."
Rob F., USA