Type: Day Tours in Milan
Departs From: Milan
Meeting Point: 76 Foro Bonaparte
Duration: 9 hours
Available: daily at 10:00 (Availability might vary depending on the season. Check the Availability Calendar for more information.)
Product Code: 3142
Serravalle Outlet is all you want for shopping in an emotionally and suggestive architectonic setting. The Serravalle Centre is managed by McArthurGlen group, the leading European developer in Designer Factory Outlets which owns 13 other designer outlet centers across Great Britain, France, The Netherlands, Austria and Italy. Experience and quality is their winning formula!
Over 170 stores including clothing, footwear and accessories shops with the best brands, offering products from previous seasons at prices discounted from 30% to 70% all year. Versace, Nike, Dolce & Gabbana, Bulgari, Roberto Cavalli, Calvin Klein, Prada--these are just some of the prestigious designer names you'll find at the Serravalle Outlet. The most well renowned brands are waiting just to offer you the best quality products.
- Return bus trip
- Serravalle special shopping card
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Journey time is about 80 minutes.
- The 10:00 tour will arrive in Milan at around 18:30 and the 11:00 tour will arrive in Milan at around 21:30.
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
- In winter season (November-February) some tours may be modified or suspended.
- It is your responsibility to check with appropriate consulates if any visa is required.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Click on the season date to view price
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Simona R., Czech Republic
Last week I visit Serravalle Designer Outlet, it was great shopping trip. There were a lot of shops with designer´s clothes available for good value. I bought Prada handbag, Baldinini shoes, Fornarina jeans.....and many others things. I can´t wait to get back to Serravalle or maybe next time will try other designer outlet in Italia.
Ingrida G., Ireland
There are many high-quality Italian brand products that you can purchase only in this outlet.
"Everything is OK, the trip was interesting. The only thing I would like to add, that the back bus to Milan from Seravalle is not only at 17pm, but at 19 pm also. Thi information I didnt know while booking my trip, otherwise I would use 19 pm bus."
Olena P., Ukraine