Type: Day Tours in Milan
Departs From: Milan
Meeting Point: Foro Bonaparte 76
Duration: 6 hours
Available: daily at 12:00
Product Code: 3143
FoxTown Outlet is in Mendrisio, Canton Ticino, Switzerland. Here you'll find 3 kilometers of shop windows at discounted prices from 30-70%. 160 stores, 250 brands, 7 bars and restaurants, a casino and a beauty center are housed under the same roof!
At FoxTown Outlet, you can find over 250 top Italian and international brands: Gucci, Prada, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Valentino, Bally, Dolce & Gabbana, Missoni, Ralph Lauren, Diesel, Esprit, Adidas, Nike, Replay, Superga, Samsonite, Fratelli Rossetti, Brums, La Perla, Lagostina, Fendi, Jilsander, Tod's, Hogan, Polo Ralph Lauren, Baci&Abbracci, Dior and much more.
Until 31 March 2014:
- 14:00 - Departure from Milan
- 15:15 - Arrival at Mendrisio (Switzerland). Free time for shopping at Outlet FoxTown
- 19:00 - Departure for return trip
- 20:15 - Arrival at Milan
Starting 01 April 2014:
- 12:00 - Departure from Milan
- 13:15 - Arrival at Mendrisio (Switzerland). Free time for shopping at Outlet FoxTown
- 18:30 - Departure for return trip
- 19:45 - Arrival at Milan
- Transportation to the outlet
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Journey time is about 60 minutes
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
- In winter season (November-February) some tours may be modified or suspended.
- A passport is necessary to enter Switzerland and and a visa may be required. It is your responsibility to check with appropriate consulates.
- This tour must be booked at least 24 hours prior to departure.
Price per adult $28.34
Price per child $14.17
Departs daily at 12:00
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
"shopping center is really lovely place. however my wallet was stolen there and it was horrible time for me, so please be attentive and careful. I could not expect in such a place these things happen"
Dina S., United Kingdom