Museo del Novecento Walking Tour
This is a tour entirely dedicated to the visit of the Museo del Novecento, located in the magnificent building of Arengario, which houses some of the most important masterpieces of the nineteenth century.
A professional guide will show you the fundamental steps of the Nineteenth Century Art, a period rich of changes and innovations. The museum hosts about 400 works of art belonging to different artistic movements of the last century, from the Futurism to the Metaphysics to the Poor Art. The exhibition area includes three rooms dedicated to De Chirico, Fontana and Morandi; at the entrance of the museum, visitors are welcomed by the impressive canvas "Quarto Stato" by Pellizza da Volpedo.
- Guided tour
- Museum entrance fee
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- This tour has a 4 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.
- Child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge (please provide date of birth upon booking).
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.