The Vicolungo Outlet is a shopping center open 7 day a week near Milan. Here, you can have discounts from 30% to 70% on clothing, accessories and articles for the home.
You will find more than 130 Italian and international brands as Benetton, Enrico Coveri, Levi Strauss & Co, Rifle, Fornarina, Samsonite, Fila, Nike Factory Store, Yamamay, Caleffi, Zucchi. In addition, the Vicolungo Outlet offers acrobatic displays and comic shows throughout the day.
10:30 Departure from Milan
11:30 Arrival at Vicolungo Outlets, free time for shopping
16:30 Departure for return trip
17:30 Arrival at Milan
- Bus service
- Discount card
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems.
- Children below 15 years old are free of charge until 31 March 2013 (please provide date of birth on the booking). From 01 April 2013, child rates apply from ages 4-11. Children below 4 years old are free of charge.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.