MilanoCard is the tourist card of Milan. With this card you will have free public transport and discounts for several services such as museums, tours, restaurants, airport bus, fast food and many others. Also for the customers that choose to pick up the cards at the arrival airport, a Map of Milan is given for free.
The Card is valid for 3 days. Together with the card, you will receive a map of Milan and an official guide book.
- 3 days use
- Map of Milan (if the card is claimed at the airport)
- Official guide book
- Shipping cost
MilanoCard Interactive Map
- Public transport (Metro, Tram, Bus, Subway, City Train) FREE from the time it was first used up until the same hour of the third day (48h).
- Airport Bus Express by Autostradale (for Malpensa, Linate, Orio al Serio) at a DISCOUNTED RATE
- Airport Bus from Linate Airport to Milan FREE
- Duomo of Milan* (rooftop and Cathedral) - 10%
- Museo Nazionale di Scienza e Tecnologia - 25%
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana - 13%
- Museo del Teatro alla Scala - 33%
- Branca Tower - 20%
- Museum of Design - Triennale of Milan - 25%
- And 14 more museums, with free access on selected days (View List)
- Exchange Money - 30%
- Bike sharing - 10%
- Photo printing - (40 photos) FREE
- Medical assistance - FREE
- Tickets for Inter Milan football matches - Discounted
RESTAURANTS AND FAST FOOD
The best restaurants of Milan are affiliated with MilanoCard and offers you special menu of typical Italian cuisine with a special price. And for lunch you will find a good menu or discounts at the best Italian fast food (in Milan or at the airports). For yours fast meals, you could go at the Spizzico or Ciao fast food in Milan and at the airport or in Central Station. You will find a special menu!
- Look-Mi last supper visit included - 10%
- Fidenza Village shopping center - 10%
- Cruise on Navigli - 10%
- Cruise on Como lake - 20%
- Cruise on Maggiore Lake - 20%
- Boggi Milano Men's Wear - 10%
- Fidenza Village Outlet Shopping - 10%
You can pick up the Milano Card at the airport:
- Malpensa Terminal 1 Daily from 08:00 to 21:00
- Malpensa Terminal 2 Daily from 08:00 to 23:30
- Linate Airport Mon to Fri from 09:00 to 19:00, Sat and Sun from 09:00 to 16:00
- Bergamo Airport Daily from 08:00 to 24:30
- Central Station Drink Kiosk Daily from 09:30 to 23:00
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Promotions and discounts may change without notice.
- Please indicate the following upon booking:
- Airport of Arrival (Malpensa T1, Malpensa T2, Linate, or Orio al Serio)
- Full Name of customer
- Date and Time of arrival
- View the Milano Card Brochure for a full list of services and discounts.
- The Milano Card is non-refundable once purchased.
- Children below 10 years old are free of charge.
- * The promotion for Duomo of Milan tickets is available at the Milan Tourism Point only.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.
"the location for picking up the card was convenient. it was easy to use and worth every cent. the only suggestion that i have to make is that the map for the subway / metro needs to be bigger. i had to get another map with a bigger subway/metro map in order to take advantage of the trains. however, the city map was fantastic!"
Alma F., Poland