Milan City Pass with Public Transportation
- An all-in-one discount card that lets you save money and offers convenience as you travel in and around Milan
- Enjoy great discounts on tours, restaurants and museums
- Comes with free medical assistance
- Includes free public transportation throughout the city
Type: City Pass for Milan
Departs From: Milan
Meeting Point: Will be indicated on voucher
Duration: 3 days
Available: daily at upon request
Product Code: 5646
MilanoCard is the tourist card of Milan. With this card you will have free public transport and discounts for several services such as museums, tours, restaurants, airport bus, fast food and many others. Also for the customers that choose to pick up the cards at the arrival airport, a Map of Milan is given for free.
The Card is valid for 3 days. Together with the card, you will receive a map of Milan and an official guide book.
Starting 11 April 2014, you get a free original handmade Panettone when you claim your MilanoCards at the Milan Tourism Point offices in Central station! Available only until supplies last, so hurry and purchase your card to get a taste of this Italian delicacy!
- 3 days use
- Map of Milan (if the card is claimed at the airport)
- Official guide book
- Shipping cost
- FREE handmade Panettone*
- TramMilano Hop On Hop Off basic tour
MilanoCard Interactive Map
- Public transport (Metro, Tram, Bus, City Train in Milan Urban Area) FREE from the time it was first used up until the same hour of the third day (48h).
- Airport Bus from Linate Airport to P. San Babila FREE
- Airport Bus Express (from Malpensa to Milan Central Station) at a DISCOUNTED RATE
- Duomo of Milan** (rooftop and Cathedral) - 10%
- National Museum of Science and Technology - 30%
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana and Codex Atlanticus - 35% on Wednesdays
- Museum of Scala Theatre - 35%
- Branca Tower - 25%
- Museum of Design - Triennale of Milan - 25%
- And 14 more museums, with free access on selected days. Please see MilanoCard brochure below for full list.
- Exchange Money - 30%
- Bike sharing - 10%
- Photo printing - (40 photos) FREE
- Medical assistance - FREE
- Tickets for Inter Milan football matches - Discounted
RESTAURANTS AND FAST FOOD
The best restaurants of Milan are affiliated with MilanoCard and offers you special menu of typical Italian cuisine with a special price. And for lunch you will find a good menu or discounts at the best Italian fast food (in Milan or at the airports). For yours fast meals, you could go at the Spizzico or Ciao fast food in Milan and at the airport or in Central Station. You will find a special menu!
- TramMilano Hop On Hop Off with Last Supper
- City Tour of Milan by bus with Last Supper - 10%
- Cruise on Navigli - 10%
- San Siro Stadio Tour - 15%
- Tour of the Great Churches - 15%
- Tour of Sforza Castle - 15%
- QC Terme Milano - 10%
- Boggi Milano Men's Wear - 10%
- Fidenza Village Outlet Shopping - 10%
- Outlet il Salvagente
- Ferrari Store - 10%
- Official Inter Store SOLO INTER - 15%
- Official A.C. Milan Store - 15%
- Official F.C. Juventus Store - 15%
- Gadgets and merchandising of Teatro alla Scala - 10%
- Gadgets of Milan - 10%
DISCOUNTS, TOURS, AND SERVICES OUTSIDE MILAN
- Bergamo's History**
- Como and Maggiore Lakes - 20%
- Cremona, the city of violin - 30%
- Varese and Pogliaghi Museum - reduced ticket
- Palazzo Ducale, Correr, Guggenheim in Venice; Uffizi and Accademia in Florence; and Cappella Sistina in Rome - discounts up to 25%
- High speed trains to Florence, Rome and Venice - 15%
You can pick up the Milano Card at the airport:
- Malpensa Terminal 1 Daily from 08:00 to 21:00
- Malpensa Terminal 2 Daily from 08:00 to 23:30
- Linate Airport Mon to Fri from 09:00 to 19:00, Sat and Sun from 09:00 to 16:00
- Orio al Serio Bergamo Airport Daily from 08:00 to 24:30
- Central Station Kiosk Daily from 09:30 to 23:00
- Meals and drinks unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- *The free handmade Panettone is available until supplies last only.
- Promotions and discounts is subject to change without prior notice.
- Please indicate the following upon booking:
- Airport of Arrival (Malpensa T1, Malpensa T2, Linate, or Orio al Serio)
- Full Name of customer
- Date and Time of arrival
- View the Milano Card Brochure for a full list of services and discounts.
- The Milano Card is non-refundable once purchased.
- Children below 10 years old are free of charge.
- **The promotion for Duomo of Milan tickets and Bergamo History is available at the Milan Tourism Point only.
Price per adult $20.48
Price per child $20.48
Departs daily at upon request
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 11 and below.
Alma F., Poland
the location for picking up the card was convenient. it was easy to use and worth every cent. the only suggestion that i have to make is that the map for the subway / metro needs to be bigger. i had to get another map with a bigger subway/metro map in order to take advantage of the trains. however, the city map was fantastic!
Leonard B., USA
Great guide. Fun and knowledgeable
"the location for picking up the card was convenient. it was easy to use and worth every cent. the only suggestion that i have to make is that the map for the subway / metro needs to be bigger. i had to get another map with a bigger subway/metro map in order to take advantage of the trains. however, the city map was fantastic!"
Alma F., Poland