A spectacular guided tour to explore the most important establishments and wine cellars where the best Uruguayan wines are made. Travel along the picturesque suburbs of Montevideo where we will find fruit and vegetables cultivations surrounded by beautiful gardens and small farms.
Spend time at the cellars with the wine experts and taste all the different kinds of products for the wine lovers.
- Services of a guide / interpreter
- Transportation by specially equipped vehicles
- Pick-up at selected hotels
- Meals and refreshments
- Hotel Pick-ups are at 09:00 or 14:00 for Days Inn and Tres Cruces hotels and at 09:30 or 14:30 for hotels in located in Pocitos, Punta Carretas and Downtown.
- Pick-up from selected hotels must be confirmed with local operator at least 24 hours before departure. Contact information will be provided on the voucher.
- There is an additional charge for pick-up at hotels in the Carrasco area (Hosteria del Lago, Cottage Hotel, Regency Suites, Best Western Pedro Figari, Belmont House). Please select option "Seat in Coach and Hotel Pick-up".
- Seat in Bus Tours are only available with a minimum of 2 passengers booked. Please confirm with local operator at least 24 hours before departure regarding tour status.
- Tours are available in Spanish and Portuguese
- Other languages available for private tours are: English, German, French and Italian.