Discover the magnificent island of MOOREA from the lagoon. You will first make a stop for breathtaking views on OPUNOHU and COOK'S BAYS. According to an ancient legend, these bays were created by the tail of a huge lizard. Indeed Moorea means yellow (rea) lizard (moo).
A stop will be made in the blue waters of the LAGOON of MOOREA for snorkeling. Enjoy the beauties of the underwater world: Marvelous corals and colorful fish. At noon, a picnic of mixed salads, BBQ, raw fish and exotic fruits will be prepared for you on the motu. After lunch, you could snorkel around the motu or relax on the beach.
- Visit of Cook and Opunohu bays
- Picnic lunch on a motu
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- It's recommended to know how to swim.
- The excursion requires healthy conditions. Follow your guide instructions.
- Program can be modified, postponed or cancelled by the supplier without prior notice
- Please feel free to revert to us should you need any additional information.
- A minimum of 2 participants are required for this excursion to run (for SIC tours).
- Participants must be at least 3 years old.
- This excursion in seat in coach services is non-refundable if cancelled 7 days or less prior to the chosen tour date.
- This excursion in private services is non-refundable if cancelled 15 days or less prior to chosen tour date.
Hotels/Pensions of Group A
All hotels (except Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort), Résidence Fenua Mata'i'oa, Dream Island, Villa Corallina, Fare Vaihere, Motu Iti & Tipaniers Iti.
Hotel/Pensions of Group B
Sofitel Moorea Beach Resort, pensions Fare Arana, Fare Aute, Village Temanoha (an additional bus transfer has been included).
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.