Moscow in one of the largest cities in the world with its population over 15 million people. This city has always loved to make an impression on its visitors and along with centuries-old Red Square, the Kremlin and Bolshoi theater it now also boasts the largest sports arena, the tallest building and the largest residential complex in Europe, the largest museum, the largest Orthodox Church dome in the world.
You will surely be impressed by wonderful panoramic views of the old town from different locations. We will finish our tour at Vorobiev Hills - the highest point of Moscow with fascinating view to the city. Tour Highlights
- Bolshoi Theater
- Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral
- Tretiakov Gallery, Bolotnaya ploschad
- Christ Cathedral the Savior
- New Tretiakov Gallery
- Gorky Park
- Sparrow Hills, Moscow State University
- Victory Park
- Borodino Panorama, Triumphal arch
- New Maiden Convent, New Maiden Cemetery
- New Arbat Street, White House
- New and Old Arbat Streets
- Kremlin, Alexander Gardens, Manege, Okhotny Ryad Mall
- English-speaking guide
- Bus tour
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This is not a hop on hop off bus tour. Clients may hop off the bus if they wish but may not get back on.
- During the winter months (November-March), it is necessary to have warm clothes and shoes.