Moscow in one of the largest cities in the world with its population over 15 million people. This city has always loved to make an impression on its visitors and along with centuries-old Red Square, the Kremlin and Bolshoi theater it now also boasts the largest sports arena, the tallest building and the largest residential complex in Europe, the largest museum, the largest Orthodox Church dome in the world.
You will surely be impressed by wonderful panoramic views of the old town from different locations. We will finish our tour at Vorobiev Hills - the highest point of Moscow with fascinating view to the city.
- Bolshoi Theater
- Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral
- Tretiakov Gallery, Bolotnaya ploschad
- Christ Cathedral the Savior
- New Tretiakov Gallery
- Gorky Park
- Sparrow Hills, Moscow State University
- Victory Park
- Borodino Panorama, Triumphal arch
- New Maiden Convent, New Maiden Cemetery
- New Arbat Street, White House
- New and Old Arbat Streets
- Kremlin, Alexander Gardens, Manege, Okhotny Ryad Mall
- English-speaking guide
- Bus tour
- Meals and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity costs
- This is not a hop on hop off bus tour. Clients may hop off the bus if they wish but may not get back on.
- During the winter months (November-March), it is necessary to have warm clothes and shoes.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.