After a scenic drive along the German Alpine Road through impressive valleys, we reach Berchtesgaden. Once up on the Obersalzberg mountain, you have the opportunity to visit the NS-Documentation Center (admission not included).
A special bus and an elevator tunneled straight through rock then bring you up to the Eagle's Nest (usually open by the middle of May), built by the Nazi party for Hitler's 50th birthday.
- Departure from Munich
- Arrival at Obersalzberg. Special bus and elevator up to the Eagle's Nest* and down again
- Departure at Obersalzberg
- Arrival at "Grafenhöhe" Restaurant. Time for lunch
- Departure from "Grafenhöhe" Restaurant
- Arrival at the Documentation Center with option to visit
- Departure from the Documentation Center
- Arrival back in Munich
- Air-conditioned coaches
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Admission fee for the bus ride and elevator to Eagle's Nest
- Admission fee to the NS-Documentation Center
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
- *In the event of bad weather conditions such as snow, ice or fog, the tour will take you to the famous Berchtesgaden salt mines instead.