Salzburg and Lake District
- Visit the charming city of Salzburg, home of Mozart
- Travel through the Bavarian Alps
- Travel through the breathtaking countryside featured in "The Sound of Music"
- Cruise across lake Wolfgangsee
Type: Tours around Munich
Departs From: Munich
Meeting Point: Karstadt Department Store
Duration: 11 hours and 30 minutes
Available: Tuesday Thursday Saturday at 08:30
Product Code: 1503
Our trip through the Chiemgau gives you a beautiful view of the Lower Bavarian Alps. In Salzburg, the city of Mozart, we will have enough time for shopping and a walk through the picturesque old city.
On lake Wolfgangsee, possibility of a boat ride to the White Horse Inn and a visit to the pilgrim church. Past lake Mondsee (Scene of "Sound of Music") return to Munich.
- Time for Walking and Shopping and Salzburg
- Lake Wolfgangsee
- Transportation in air-conditioned coaches
- Live guide on the tour
- Entrance fees
- Wolfgangsee boat ride fee
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
- Some nationalities may require passport or a visa for Austria.
Price per adult $67.60
Price per child $34.49
Departs Tuesday Thursday Saturday at 08:30
- Prices are per person
- Child prices are valid for children ages 14 and below.