Salzburg and Lake District
- Visit the charming city of Salzburg, home of Mozart
- Travel through the Bavarian Alps
- Travel through the breathtaking countryside featured in "The Sound of Music"
- Cruise across lake Wolfgangsee
Our trip through the Chiemgau gives you a beautiful view of the Lower Bavarian Alps. In Salzburg, the city of Mozart, we will have enough time for shopping and a walk through the picturesque old city.
On lake Wolfgangsee, possibility of a boat ride to the White Horse Inn and a visit to the pilgrim church. Past lake Mondsee (Scene of "Sound of Music") return to Munich.
- Time for Walking and Shopping and Salzburg
- Lake Wolfgangsee
- Transportation in air-conditioned coaches
- Live guide on the tour
- Entrance fees
- Wolfgangsee boat ride fee
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
- Some nationalities may require passport or a visa for Austria.
Your Confirmation Voucher includes full information (e.g. local telephone numbers) about the Local Operator. To ensure your peace of mind, we select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination.
You can book in 3 easy steps!
1. Select date and number of persons. You will be redirected to the Shopping Cart Page.
2. On the Shopping Cart Page, continue shopping or check out.
3. Enter basic travel, name, and payment information in the Check-out Form.
Upon booking, you will receive a voucher by email containing all details about the tour. You can check the status of your booking at anytime.
After you book
Please print the electronic voucher sent to you. It contains the operator's complete contact details and local telephone numbers. Give the voucher to the operator on the day of the activity.
What if I need to change or cancel my booking?
That's ok. We will try to be as flexible as possible. But you must inform us by email of the change or cancellation as soon as possible. The appropriate amount will be credited back to your credit card account. Contact our Customer Service for help with changes or cancellations. Or read our Cancellation Policy.