Our trip through the Chiemgau gives you a beautiful view of the Lower Bavarian Alps. In Salzburg, the city of Mozart, we will have enough time for shopping and a walk through the picturesque old city.
On lake Wolfgangsee, possibility of a boat ride to the White Horse Inn and a visit to the pilgrim church. Past lake Mondsee (Scene of "Sound of Music") return to Munich.
- Time for Walking and Shopping and Salzburg
- Lake Wolfgangsee
- Transportation in air-conditioned coaches
- Live guide on the tour
- Entrance fees
- Wolfgangsee boat ride fee
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Children below 4 years old are free of charge if seated on adult's lap.
- Some nationalities may require passport or a visa for Austria.
- This tour has a 10 passenger minimum requirement for operation and is subject to cancellation if this minimum is not met. Please call at least 24 hours prior to departure to confirm schedule.